Roswell Mill Club
85-A Mill Street, Ste 120
Roswell, GA 30075
Capacity (100) to (200) guests
Roswell Mill Club features:
- Large covered deck overlooking Vickery Creek, set with outdoor sofas and tables. Trees wrapped with twinkle lights and lanterns provide wonderful accents. An excellent setting for outdoor ceremonies!
- Huge windows with views of Old Mill Park and the river, and lovely hardwood floors throughout the venue
- A separate seating area with leather sofas
- Crystal chandeliers, a mix of antiques, and modern decor provide a sophisticated look
- All tables, gold Chiavari chairs, and linens provided, with a wide range of napkin colors at no additional cost
- House Centerpieces and Buffet Decor available
- Ceremony decor – assorted arches, columns, and towers – provided
- All set-up and clean-up done by in-house staff
- Private Bride’s Room
- All Food and Beverage provided from on-site kitchen and replenished during event
- Covered Bridge at the front door offers the opportunity for wonderful photos
- In-House Wedding Coordinator to help with all Ceremony details and to run rehearsal
- Event Captain to run your party the day-of and make sure it all happens as planned
- Account Manager will be assigned from the beginning, to help with all details – including finding and scheduling all Vendors, making a timeline for the day, diagrams, menu planning and anything else you need. We do this all the time, let us help!
April and her team are INCREDIBLE.
My reception went off without a hitch, and my husband and I were totally taken care of. All we had to do was enjoy ourselves, and April’s team simply directed us where to be. We had the best night of our lives!”