85 Mill Street, Building B
Roswell, GA 30075
Capacity: (150) – (450) guests
Ivy Hall is located in the Roswell Mill, a unique and cherished piece of Southern history. Originally built in 1838 by Roswell King, the Mill was destroyed during the Civil War but rebuilt in 1882. It was a working cotton mill until 1975. We are proud to have been a part of bringing the Mill back to life in 1991 as a special events facility, a perfect place to make history of your own!
Ivy Hall includes:
- 25,000 sq. ft. deck overlooking Vickery Creek-perfect for outdoor ceremonies & cocktail hours
- (2) separate rooms, the Vickery Room and Brookside Room-allows for inside ceremony, separate cocktail hour space
- The largest ballroom in the area, able to seat 250 in one room with a dance floor
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, lovely hardwood floors, custom draping from the ceilings
- Beautiful antiques and art throughout the venue
- Private Bride’s Room
- All tables, chairs and linens provided, house centerpieces and buffet décor included
- In-house wedding coordinator to plan all ceremonies, Event Manager to run all parties-all details covered!
- All food prepared on site and replenished throughout event
- Covered Bridge on site, wonderful for photos!